NOTICE: As of October 1, 2020 Due to COVID-19 DELAYS Standard Processing has been updated to 20-40 weeks. In most cases delivery will be much earlier but to reduce stress I am scheduling accordingly. Please purchase ONLY if you are willing to wait the maximum time stated. I cannot control the delays – I have to work within them.
This is a CUSTOM MADE soft vinyl baby with a cloth body. Please allow up to 40 weeks for maximum lifelike reproduction. There are options in The Baby Designer (link provided after checkout) to speed up delivery. However, please understand that the babies that spend longer on my table are much more detailed than the expedited ones.
Very few custom artists offer returns of any kind due to the very nature of the work. I care about my customers and appreciate each investment so much that I choose to offer a range of returns on my custom babies. There are strict policies and guidelines that must be adhered to in order to facilitate the process.
1. Return form must be submitted within 48 hours of receiving the baby. Requests initiated after 48 hours will not be honored.
2. The baby must be returned in the same condition it was received. If baby has been altered or damaged in any way the return will be voided.
3. Return shipping must be tracked and insured for the full purchase price. The tracking number must be provided in the form. If a baby is returned uninsured and it is damaged in transit the return will be voided.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Buyer agrees to the following terms and conditions of this purchase.
1. Processing time BEGINS when I have received the blank kit & materials for your purchase. This is generally 10 days from your date of purchase. Ocasionally, it may take longer to receive the materials. Such as in the case of temporary out of stock kits and brand new releases.
2. Due to the nature and complexity of this artistry, please allow up to 40 weeks for the creation of your baby. You may guarantee delivery of your baby in 16 weeks OR LESS (from receipt of materials delivery) by request in The Baby Designer (Order # REQUIRED & Provided In Order Confirmation Email). However, keep in mind that babies that spend more time on my table are always the most detailed. Your baby is an investment for me too and I want it to be as perfect as possible. Patience is required when ordering CUSTOM hand made items!
3. These dolls are hand made art pieces. Subtle variations and minor imperfections are normal and inherent in all hand made items and are NOT considered to be defects. To guarantee a baby without any subtle nuances or natural variations you must choose a manufactured and not an artist made baby. Please keep in mind that manufactured dolls are NOT REBORNS and are not genuinely LIFELIKE in appearance the way REAL REBORN BABIES ARE. They look like beautiful DOLLS but not exactly like a real baby. There are no refunds, no cancellations and no returns on any custom made doll.
4. Reporting your transaction as an item not received FORCES immediate shipment of incomplete item. Please be patient and communicate with ME directly regarding your order. Once an item not received report has been issued it is out of my hands. Your incomplete doll must be sent at that time.
5. There are NO CANCELLATIONS on ANY ORDER. ALL sales are FINAL. If you ordered the wrong baby by accident I can change the kit for you at no cost as long as the baby has not yet been started.